| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

24 April, 2007

Investors are checking out on silver coins



I always have a constant argument with my mum about silver and gold. For her, yellow gold is more valuable and silver is not a precious metal at all. Somehow, I have a preference for white gold and silver but I would buy them in the finished form of costume accessories.

The truth is I don't know that silver is in such a high demand that the it has exceeded the annual production of it. Many collectors and investors have bought silver in the form of silver coins for long term investment. Some have regarded precious metals as a better form of investment over currency and it is safer in the midst of political and social instability. While others chose to invest in buying silver coins for its high appreciation and profitability.

Like to find out more about buying silver, check out Monex, which also provides useful resource and information on buying precious metals.

No comments: