| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

29 April, 2007

A new room for Clayton -Part 1

It had been a busy weekend. Our goal for this weekend is to transform the current guest's room into Clayton's room. Was that a tiring task!

We spent a few hours shopping at Ikea for Clayton's table and chair, a set of storage shelves, boxes, a nice activity rug and another shelving unit for the backyard. Once we got home, DH and myself were busy shifting the table out of the room, threw away all the clutter, cleared up the mess and finally, we both got rid of our old computers.

It was very sentimental for me when I discarded my old Macintosh Quadra 650. I bought it in 2001 when I started my own design company and it had served me well for 10 good years! I felt sad about discarding yet I can't keep it in the house to collect dust. I then realized that some old things just gotta go before the new can take its place.

We spent the entire day clearing up and by the time we finished, we were dead beat and were too tired to assemble Clayton's new furniture. I forgot to take a photo of the room before it was cleared :(

So this was Part 1.

No comments: