| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

29 April, 2007

A new room for Clayton -Part 2



OK... today, we put in the new furniture. The room wasn't that big so we didn't have to buy too much at all. DH assembled the shelving unit, the red table and the green chair. After the man had done his part, I was left to do all the packing and reorganizing for the 'special guy' in this house.



I threw out some junk toys and organized his books neatly, put the blocks in one drawer and all vehicles in another. When I was finished, I noticed the excitement in Clayton's eyes. He would pull in and out every drawer, sat around his new area and pulled out his books. At first, he tried to shift his table and chair into our home business, I thought that was funny. He had the idea of playing alongside with us... I was too busy to stop him.

Then DH came into the home office and insisted that he needed to move his table and chair into his own room. Finally, Clayton got the idea. He realized that those are his and that would be his play room.

I don't how successful we will be in keeping him in his playroom but at least, we have done what we should, that is, to organize his room for him. This has been a task DH has procrastinated for the past 2.5 years and I'm so glad that it's achieved.

What a busy weekend!

No comments: