| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

13 May, 2007

Are you brand conscious?


How many pair of sunglasses do you own? I've got a friend who is 'crazy' over sunglasses. She has almost every style for every fashion attire - business, sports, casual - but she would not spend money on branded ones.

Even though the ones she bought were not 'branded', I was often attracted to the nice design and superior quality of her sunglasses. Through her, I began to realize that good sunglasses need not come with an expensive endorsement or brand. A lot of those replica ones sold in flea markets, shopping kiosks or fairs are almost similar to designer-labeled ones, except that there is no monogram on them. It is important to ensure that the lens are genuine and of good quality, comes with authentic UV protection and do not warp under heat conditions.



In the light of business opportunity, if you are keen on setting up a business selling replica sunglasses, I discover that there is a wholesale sunglasses online store that may interest you. There are all sorts of sunglasses available and they can fetch good profits if sold in the right locations as the costs of these replicas are fairly low compared to branded ones.

Actually, I am rather impressed with all the designs... if you are not the brand conscious sort, you would share my sentiment... but if you are, go get the expensive originals :)

No comments: