| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

28 May, 2007

Clayton's progress



I'm not a Kiasu parent so when Clayton's kindy has a parent-teacher conference session, I didn't show up :)

So I received a few books from his class, plus his report card and I roared in laughter when I read the bold sentence in italics:

"Clayton is a cute boy and is well liked by everyone. He enjoys working with apparatus. He keeps himself busy by revising his phonics, numbers, colours and shapes daily. He does not like artwork as he is afraid of getting his hands messy. I noticed that he likes to walk around the class and mingles with his friends. Currently, Clayton's attention span is very short but with much guidance and encouragement, he should be better in the next semester."

No comments: