| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

28 May, 2007

Shadowscope - a veteran blogger

I am reviewing this for Shadowscope, a veteran blogger since January 1999 (wow!) and a PPP postie too. I like to be honest here and this is just my personal opinion. I'm never a big fan of coloured text on dark background as it can be blinding visually if the text is too long. It does make the eyes tired after a while. As a designer, I will use light coloured text on dark background for short text or only if the typeface is larger in size. And somehow, sites with dark backgrounds tend to take a longer time to appear.

But I must say I like the author's hairstyle cos it resembles that of my husband :) This is a blog where the author shares about his family, friends, events, news around the web and some paid reviews. Being a long time blogger, you can learn much from the affiliated badges on the sidebar of the blog. I will be checking some of them out and perhaps link to some community sites and directories recommended. There is definitely lots to learn from someone who has been blogging for 8 years!!

No comments: