| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

22 May, 2007

I want this laptop bag!


Show me what is handmade and you get my attention!

How about this great looking Janine King padded Laptop Sleeve that allows you to carry your laptop/notebook computer safely and with style! Handmade in USA, hip trendy look yet practical and protective. Comes with sturdy detachable shoulder strap for versatile carrying options. Awesome pattern from Alexander Henry Fabrics called Abstract No 9. Colors include cherry red, teal, orange, chartreuse, pink and deepest brown. Front and back are same. Brown straps, zipper and lining.

The back of the bag is durable industrial twill in coordinating deep brown, a much heavier grade than available in fabric stores. Industrial twill is similar to canvas but with a tighter weave for better durability. It is pre-treated by the manufacturer to repel moisture and stains.

No comments: