| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

18 June, 2007

anyone taking a holiday?



So many of my friends have been to Europe and whenever we are seated on the dinner table, they would be exchanging travel tales to London, Austria, Spain, Italy, France... and I'll be seating there listening quietly. One thing for sure, I won't run out of tips, resources or suggestions of where to go and what to see. All thanks to the internet which provides every kind of information I search for.

Should I start planning for a vacation to Europe, US or anywhere in the world, this is the one-stop place to find cheap hotels. Whether you are travelling for business or leisure, hotel reservations provides more than 70,000 accommodations in destinations including London, Honolulu, Hong Kong, Australia, Canada, Mexico, Prague, Spain, Rome and more. Whatever style you choose to travel - budget, relaxing, adventurous, luxury - you can choose from the listed hotels, bed and breakfasts, resorts, country homes or self-contained apartments. What is great about booking via the site is that you save up to 70% from the hotel listed rates. The website also guarantees the lowest internet rates so if you find any site that advertises a lower rate, you get your rebates, just make sure you read the terms and conditions too.



Since my brother is talking about a family holiday to Hong Kong, I might just point him to the site but knowing him, he may just asked me to do the booking, since I'm the internet savvy one. But I always think it's more convenient and cost effective to book online than with a tour agent or going direct. Well, at least the rates are competitive.

The site also allows you to plan your itinerary and search for a vacation package, whatever you prefer. So here are some numbers to take note of: Call toll free to make your Reservation: 1-800-447-4136 (in US & Canada), in Europe: 00-800-1276-3549 (Valid in UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Ireland, Portugal, Switzerland, Australia) or Worldwide phone no:
(1) 817-333-5105.

No comments: