| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

18 June, 2007

good employees are hard to come by

Good staff are hard to come by. So if you are an employer or have good staff working with you, reward them, treasure them, treat them well and don't give them a reason to quit on you.

This is the first time we are official 'employers' to a full time and part time staff and the stresses are beginning to pile up. I am hearing complaints about their lack of productivity and slackness from the people we share office with and it annoys me. Leaving work early and long lunches are common complaints which make me wonder why can't employees be more responsible and mature about their work attitude and behavorial patterns. What more, these are not teenage employees but in their 30s with years of working experience.

I'm watching their performance and if they still don't bucked up, I'll be asking them to pack their bags and go. I can't stand leeches in the office. It is frustrating. Sigh.........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i hope that my boss can see this article