| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

28 June, 2007

asthma attack :(

I'm not feeling the best time of my life this week. I had few asthma attacks this week and they are making me feel down cos I'm still in my partial detox. Thinking that the detox should make me feel better, this irritating cough is causing me breathless :(

Out of desperation yesterday morning at 5am, after being awaken by this breathlessness, I logged on to my computer and started a google search for natural treatment for asthma. See, I'm not being stubborn about using bronchodilators but I just don't believe in living with it. Anyways, I found a natural treatment method which I'm trying out. This is the second day and it is looking promising. I'll post my reviews on this method in the next few days - I gotta try it out first.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, take care k...

J@n!ce said...

Hi Doris,
do let me know the remedy when u have posted. My niece got asthma too.
You take care hor... :)

Hoon by TPH said...

Poor Doris...but how come you can still be one of the top earners of the month leh ???

Take care...;D

WAHM said...

Sesame : Thanks.

Janice: I will. Let me try it for few weeks first k? don't wanna sell something to find that it doesn't work.

Anonymous said...

I can't even pretend to know about the medical stuff but I am sending so much love you can't ignore me! You're in my prayers.

TAKE CARE!!!