| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

28 June, 2007

Qwixo - your community bulletin

You just move into a new area and need to know where to find a mechanic to repair your car and don't know where to turn to? Here Qwixo, a community site that allows you to search for help by zip code. You can find anything kind of information you need from locating a reliable babysitter for your little child, get a painter for your new place, read the latest news in your region, find out where is the next mother's gathering or just wanting to spread a word about the business you offer. The lost and found section can be helpful to locate a missing pet and the announcement bulletin is a great place to spread news about your garage sale

Being a newly launched site, Qwixo.com has a friendly look with a simple and attractive interface design. With all the categories clearly listed, you can view the resources available before deciding on what you need. Try it out by entering your city zip code, your search keyword and get started.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DO NOT USE QWIXO.COM AT ALL. Do your research and you will find out that they actually started in Michigan. They stole ads from other sites and fraudulently posted them on their site. DO NOT TRUST ANYTHING YOU SEE ON THAT SITE RIGHT NOW. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY. Believe me.... I know because they took my money, then the site went down and I was at a loss.

Anonymous said...

Dear Anonymous,

I'm sorry you feel you were treated unjustly. We did move our company from Michigan to Arizona, strictly for climate reasons. Qwixo.com was taken down for redesign / recoding to fix some inefficiencies and to add additional features. To my understanding, everyone that was due a refund, received it. My apologies, for some unknown reason you must have been overlooked. Please contact me at service@Qwixo.com, so we may rectify your situation.

Respectfully,

Darren Anderson
www.Qwixo.com