| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

10 June, 2007

Claire is blessed

My friends, Andrew and Sharon, together with their pretty daughter, Claire just got back from Japan yesterday night. Claire is truly a blessed girl. At the age of four, she has already been to Disney in Paris and Disney in Japan. I believe her parents will take her to Orlando in their next vacation!

How can she not enjoy the four theme parks in Disney World? While she has her share of fun in Disney theme parks, Andrew and Sharon can enjoy the rides in Universal Studios and enjoy some night entertainment. What I should alert them is that they can get discounted Disney tickets at OrlandoFunTickets.com and actually, they should just get “Disney Magic Your Way” where they can choose from one to ten days. This is cheaper and more convenient as the pass allows multiple visits during that period. Knowing Andrew, he will go for this good deal. All I can say is Claire is so blessed...

No comments: