| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

06 June, 2007

How about being bald?

Many people have asked my dh about why is he bald and naturally, the next question would be, 'why not a Hair Transplant?' Actually dh had tried many different kinds of treatments available in the market and if you ask him, he will only share his negative experiences. I suppose these hair treatments may not work for all balding individuals, no matter how strong their claims are. DH had spent thousands of dollars only to get stinking scalp and painful stimulation on the pores of the scalp or perhaps, the natural treatments won't that advanced in the 90s.

Anyway, he is enjoying his cool hairstyle and that has become his trademark among business associates and friends. I suppose it's ok cos he's a guy and after all, being bald is a fashion statement these days.

No comments: