| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

28 June, 2007

I hate fleas!

One of the reasons why I never insisted that we keep a pet is because I am afraid of fleas. Don't ask me why but I do feel creepy about crawlies especially when I am an eczema sufferer. I know of friends who spend lots of money on their pets buying supplements, special shampoo and also flea removal products to keep fleas at bay. Here is a site that is ideal for anyone who owns cats and dogs and like to find out more about how to deal with flea problems and learn about pet health. Though I am not a pet owner, I find the information and resources informative and useful, with topics like how to kill fleas and the list of FAQs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My mom hates fleas, too! I never got to keep a pet longer than a month because my mom would always get her way.