| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

16 June, 2007

In singapore

I'm posting this from Singapore. Had been here since Thursday evening and it was a busy one this time. With full day meetings yesterday to give our Singapore partner a good head start and a full day of personal errands today. I went for my regular hair cut at Le salon, did my colouring and some shopping too. As usual, Orchard road is full of people on the weekends + school holidays + the great big singapore sale, you can expect to see lots of people every nook and corner.

I bought some apparels from GG5, one of my favourite local shops and spent 10 mins in my favourite Muji shop at Paragon. We had dinners for two days at Food Republic in Vivo City, it is one of the better food courts in Singapore, mind you. Don't forget to check this one out if you are in Singapore touring. The food sold here are mostly reputable ones, hand picked by the owner, with the purpose to offer the best to consumers.

OK.. this is a quick update of the trip and it's to be continued when I head back tomorrow...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You always have your haircut at Le Salon. Wow, that's an expensive place. I followed my hairstylist there for a year or so and was so glad he changed places. Exhorbitant prices they charge!

WAHM said...

Hey sesame, I do agree and infact am looking for an alternative... where is your hairstylist now?