| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

09 June, 2007

It's weekend!

A few home improvement shops have opened up in a local mall lately. This is what I like to do when I have time to kill in the mall, but sadly, I don't have that luxury these days. I love browsing through trendy knick knacks for the house or just simply adoring the minimalist furniture. I have this weakness for nice pots, vases, porcelain cutlery and anything decorative. Actually, I am rather impressed that nowadays the silk flowers and silk trees look so real. In fact, I have to touch it to tell if they are real, ever done that? Since it's weekend today, I may pop into one of the bed and bath shops to get some new tea towels for the house.

It's weekend... how are you spending it?

No comments: