| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

11 June, 2007

no car, no dinner

So nice... Clayton is asleep early and I can finally sit down and do some stuff. Our car is stucked in the workshop for major servicing as dh had missed more than 4 service schedule. I'm still thinking how to get Clayton to school tomorrow, looks like one of us has to walk him. So tonight, there is no dinner on the table since we had a heavy lunch at SOHO with Dexter and Kim, and it's not convenient to grab food outside with the heavy rain.

I had corn and sweet potato, thought I might as well go easy with my diet during this detox period. I'm feeling good and can't wait to get a new set of enema kit tomorrow. Oh dear, probably not since we haven't got a car - arrggrhhh...

1 comment:

CyberPartyGal said...

It's raining cats & dogs here sine 4pm but I had dinner & even supper as well LOL