| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

20 June, 2007

office haunted?

DH came home with an absurd joke for me. We found out yesterday that our newly employed full time staff had not recorded her calls to our clients on the contact sheet provided. Though she sent us an update that she had phoned 300 companies, we could only locate 100+ contact sheets records in the system. When we questioned her, she was giving all sorts of excuses about computer bugs and things like that.

The most absurd excuse was she told the other colleagues that her data was missing and the office was haunted! What a crap! How did we end up employing a 'lulu'?(fruitcake or someone with a loose screw in the head) I can't wait to fire her... she is just too weird, so weird that I don't even want to write about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, I can't believe she made up such an excuse.