| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

20 June, 2007

bedding adds ambience

I'm one person who fancy new bedding all throughout the year. DH always complains that we have too many sets of bedding but I often think we don't. Different beddings add different kinds of ambience and mood to the room. For Clayton's, I like something colourful and fun looking, with nice graphics that will delight him. For me, I like something calm and mild. Nature or pastel florals are good. I wouldn't want anything gaudy or clashing.

If you like some ideas on what sort of bedding to suit your mood, check out the wide collection at Terry's Fabrics - there is something for everyone in the home. I like the contemporary ones in neutrals like this one at Terry's...

No comments: