| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

20 June, 2007

Wordless Wednesday - Clayton in water park



Visiting the water park at Vivo City has become our favourite whenever we are in Singapore. Each time, we are more prepared with extra t-shirt for Clayton, extra shorts, towel and diapers. This time, we decided to remove his diaper and you should know why :) Daddy thought Clayton would be more comfortable without a shirt on while I didn't think so - I didn't want to end up arguing. As usual, he had great fun running over all the water park... it felt good to see him so happy :) I was almost wordless...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kids and water...they either love it or they don't. He is a cutie. Great shot with dad.

Alexis Jacobs said...

Adorable! Happy WW!

Monkey Giggles said...

The love water parks. Thanks for sharing. Have a happy day.

Anonymous said...

what a cutie!! Happy WW.

Pfingston said...

Water parks are fun . . . my kids love them . . I'm reminded that we need to go more often!
:-)
Have a happy WW!