| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

18 June, 2007

online education

I used to admire friends whose parents can afford to send them overseas for further studies. For me, I could only choose a one year postgraduate as I was self-supporting during my time in Perth. If only there was internet and online degree programs in those days, I would have save some money in overseas lodging and tutoring costs. Though it was an experience of a lifetime, one that I won't forget, ever.

These days, college degree online is widely available and meeting the demand for courses in business, IT, communication courses, psychology and other disciplines is the fully online Capella University. In the last 14 years, Capella has served thousands of students all over the world. Providing various programs in graduate degree, bachelor's degree and other certificate programs, there is a long list of courses available for your consideration. Capella has made it possible for people wanting to further or pursue an education with the flexibility of holding a day job or part-time work.

No comments: