| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

19 June, 2007

Spy Secret Book



Well, what sort of spy gadget can we possibly create in the house, I wonder. How about a spy secret book, one that can fit in secret disk, microchip, security key or private information? A secret book that you can tuck on the book shelf along the alley and nobody will ever find out? Coming to you on June 28th is USA Network's Burn Notice featuring Michael Weston, starred by Jeffrey Donovan. Michael got a 'burned' notice and he had to get on with his life in the real world while riding through the storms with his own sources, this time, without the support of the CIA.

Read more about the TV series at: http://www.usanetwork.com/series/burnnotice


1 comment:

Hoon by TPH said...

Wow..Doris, well done !

I hope I will come out with a video later...;D