| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

21 June, 2007

Take Home Chef



I don't watch much TV these days except for couple of Discovery Channel: Travel and Living shows. I like cook shows, esp the reality ones such as Be my guest. One of my favourite cook shows (besides Jamie Oliver's) is Surfing the Menu starring Curtis Stone and Ben Donohue... of course, Curtin remains my fave too! I just read that his new reality show, filmed in the US, Take Home Chef is premiering this friday - yay! This sounds like an interesting show displaying Curtis' creativity in whipping up a dish in a stranger's home. It will be fun to see how he cope with unsharpened knives, dirty pots, old ovens and the limited spices and ingredients in the house.

Doesn't he look cool?

No comments: