| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

24 June, 2007

they say maui is magical...

I took me few months to convince DH to consider Hawaii for our family vacation in December. I suppose he was going to say 'no' until I told him that we could spend Christmas in LA with his cousins.

Someone told me that Maui is magical, its beauty and charm surpasses many islands she had seen or witnessed. Honestly, when I heard a description like that, I just have to include a Maui Vacations into our itinerary. The front street in downtown Lahaina is famous for its arty finds and handcrafted jewelry and the dining scene is buzzing with life.

One thing I know, I need not worry about finding accommodations that are child friendly as most condos come with full kitchen facilities and even if we decide to stay in a resort, some have pools, playgrounds and activities to occupy little tots. Actually, some of the luxury hotels in Maui are truly out of this world... and I almost flipped when I saw the room rates. For instance, a night at Hyatt Regency Maui Resort's 1 bedroom Presidential Suite can cost up to $5,000 a night! Wow!!




No comments: