| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

24 June, 2007

the untamed makena

So I have covered Kona and Big Islands. I'm now going to take a peek at another popular traveler's hideout - Makena. They say that to see the untamed and rugged side of Hawaii, you have to head down to Makena, also called Big Beach where you find sands that are dazzling white and the waters in turquoise to jade. This place is faved by nature lovers and you can find Maui's flowers and other native plants in bloom.

If you plan to spend more time in Makena, the choices may be limited but yet, Hawaiian Beach Rentals has put them together for your reference. For $3,500 per night, you can spend a night at this beautiful 2 bedroom oceanfront vacation home that promises the privacy and complete relaxation for your Hawaii vacation. For this price, you can expect luxury in every corner - gourmet kitchen, huge master bedroom with ocean views, spacious living area, magnificient landscapes and a relaxing open pavilion. The Malukai O Makena luxury home will definitely be my pick should I ever have this big budget for our vacation. Then again, DH will say no, he probably think I'm crazy.

But well, it's still nice to fantasize a little as I view those photos... what a way to indulge in a luxury vacation in this one of these Makena homes.

No comments: