| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

25 June, 2007

adventures in Kauai

Ok.. am I boring you with my Hawaii vacation research? Well, I promise to add more photos when I find time tomorrow but for now, I'm moving on to Kauai, also known as the garden isle of hawaii. Well, since it's known for its tropical greenery then you better get ready to snap some shots of nature and your macro camera for those tropical blooms.

Being the fourth largest island of Hawaii, Kauai is also known for its white sandy beaches. Since I love waterfalls, rocks and cliffs, I may consider taking a trip to Kauai. Just not sure if we really have the time. I prefer not to tire ourselves out by including too much in the itinerary. After all, it should be a time of relaxation and enjoyment, not rushing around to cover every place.

Should I make a trip there, then I'll look closely at the Kauai vacation rentals while spending some time snorkeling around the bays or do paragliding. Clayton can have some fun with sand castles and DH can go scuba diving. Maybe we can take a 4x4 tour into the rainforest or tour an active volcano.

Anyways, I know I will definitely find a good accommodation at Hawaiian Beach Rentals, my favourite travel site for hawaii accommodations. Well, there are 222 listings of Kauai properties, so you tell me, what is my chance of not finding something I like and ideal?

No comments: