| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

25 June, 2007

my sunday

It was a quiet Sunday. I was recovering from my back pain and so we had a quick lunch and headed home. Since Dr Yuan had a slot in the afternoon, I went for my acupuncture and cupping, to relieve the back injury. Well, if none of you have tried acupuncture or cupping, a wonderful form of traditional chinese treatment methods, you ought to.

I felt much better after the treatment though I was tired. We bought some frozen fresh dory the other day so dinner was a simple delectable pan friend dory. I spend most of the time checking out Hawaii websites for our vacation, wasn't in the mood to do any work... it was Sunday, you see.

How was your Sunday?

1 comment:

bokjae said...

Glad to hear that yr back is ok! our sunday was very quiet just the two of us and later in the evening had dinner with albert's family sort of farewell to him and wife for they are going to Bali! sigh! Miss all these trips!