| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

10 July, 2007

bbw dating site

What a cool idea. BBW dating site for BBW singles, plus sized women, chubby girls, oversized ladies seeking for friends online. Well, BBW stands for Big Beautiful woman or if you like, Big, Bold woman - lol. But seriously, this is one online dating site dedicated to help bbw singles find their handsome men or cool dudes. I find the header kinda cool with this smiley oversized lady with a sweet smile. At first, I didn't understand why are all the photos of the women are chubby in nature until I read further.

Sometimes, women of are bigger in size tend to have difficulties finding their dates and with this dedicated site, they don't have to feel uncomfortable and embarassed cos those searching on the site have come to know what to expect. Interesting.

No comments: