| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

10 July, 2007

4 year old girl killed



Why do these people have to do this to a little girl? My heart goes out to the family, esp the mother when I read this this morning. The headlines sent me with tears in my eyes... I wouldn't know how it felt last time but now that I'm a mum myself, I do. It is so painful and sad. She wouldn't think a few seconds of stepping away from the car could lead to the death of her own daughter. Imagine the remorse she is going through now.

Parents: do not leave your kids in the car even for a slight second. I treat this as a lesson for myself too. I used to leave Clayton in the car and run into the organic store to grab my vegetables and fruits - but not anymore... no more.

I hope that justice is served to the ones who caused the death of this girl.

No comments: