| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

21 July, 2007

do you travel with medical?

I seriously can't stress enough why it's important to travel with a travel health insurance whether you are on family vacation, student travel or business travel. I was traveling without an international travel insurance many years ago during a study trip to Australia and ended up spending more money on medical fees when I fell sick. The thing was it wouldn't have to be so if I had bought myself a travel medical insurance. Basically, there are several types of travel medial insurances - short term that is suitable for vacationers and longer term for those who live abroad. While the policies cover different details, it is worth finding out more each of them and ensure a protection on all your travels. If you have never bought any travel medical insurance, it's time to do so in your next vacation or business trip.

No comments: