| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

17 July, 2007

i hate mozzies and ants

Don't ask me why but since young, I have this nagging fear when I see ants in the house. I remembered crawling away when I saw those ants in the corner of our old house or I would avoid any spots with ants. Of course I would grab some insecticide if I'm desperate or else, I would rather leave them alone. The thought of getting rid of them with my hands just run a funny feeling over me. Ya, it sounds weird, being fearful over one of the smallest insects around, but I don't know why.

But I'm glad at least I don't have an ants problem or some other pests situations, I know of others who do. Don't underestimate roaches problems or mosquitoes or termites in the house, they can pose threats, risks and dangers in your abode! I dislike mozzies. I have sensitive skin thus I get very comfortable when stung by these hateful mozzies, which can cause dengue. And I have read from a chicago pest control website that cockroaches can worsen asthma conditions due to their excrement and cast skins which contain allergens. Whatever it is, if your house has one of these pest problems, it is important to seek help to rid them off. For more information on pest control, check out Rose Pest Solutions.

No comments: