| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

17 July, 2007

when money cannot buy you more donuts...





I wanted to write about this for a long time but never got to it - finally, I found the photos and here you go...

These are a couple of signs found at the basement of Raffles City shopping centre where the F&B outlets and dozens of cool retail stores are found. You won't believe it but there is a never-ending queue at one of the little shops at the basement of this big mall called the Donut Factory.



Everyday, people will be queuing just to buy one or two dozens of soft, melt-in-the-mouth donuts, a close resemblance of the famous Krispy Kreme in the US. According to my friend who works around the area, this queue never dies off until the shop closes.

Well, this is when money cannot buy you more donuts... will you join the queue?

1 comment:

Andi said...

Thank you for this look into your life. I have just done a post wherein I put up a video of how the Krispy Kreme factory operates. It is too late at night...or I would be doing a Krispy Kreme run right now. :-)