| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

18 July, 2007

old chang kee



If you are in Singapore and you really want a home grown local snack to munch on, stop by one of the Old Chang Kee kiosks or stores for some hot, steaming, yummy curry puffs. I have been eating them since I was a little girl and the curry puffs just got better! Another of my favourite is the cuttle fish balls in a stick (sotong ball)... I love the chewy, crunchy texture.

Old Chang Kee has added so many items to their menus over the years but no matter what new items are added, nothing beats the traditional bite of the original curry puff.



I'm hungry now...

2 comments:

Apam Balik said...

yeah...old chang kee is good...
I love their deep fried sotong the most!!!

mommy of 3 angels said...

i love their yam puff...oooo purple yummy cream!