| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

11 July, 2007

seeking for love

My DH keeps me abreast with current and social news as he knows that I hardly have time to read anything else other than the local newspapers, blogs and emails. The other day he mentioned me that many men from US, Canada, Australia and other parts of the world are seeking russian girls as life partners. Besides being attracted to their good looks, they are chosen for their feminity, maturity and individuality. That's why online dating sites like Lovers Planet is becoming a popular stop for men looking for single Russian companions or wives and similarly, it's a place where Russian girls find their potential husbands or partners. Well, I must say these Russian girls have such great features that I almost think they are fashion models!

No comments: