| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

11 July, 2007

Wordless Wednesday - Batman



Clayton came home with 2 birthday gift packs last week. One of them was full of quality chocolaty goodies and one of them was my fave but I put them back as I was in the midst of my detox :(

It was good that he didn't asked for any of the chocolates cos he didn't know they were chocolates - lol. The only thing that fascinated him were the party toys and after much struggle, he allowed me to put this on for him... it didn't last more than 5 seconds but I caught it fast on camera!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very funny and cute :)

bokjae said...

HaHa! my son jay loves to be spiderman and rock bought him a real outfit!

Tracy Tan said...

so cute lah. miss him :)

WAHM said...

bokjae and trace: always good to see you guys here. Thanks for dropping by.