| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

16 July, 2007

sleek supercar wallpapers and screensavers



I was brought up with lots of independence by my working parents. As a young girl, I played with my brother and his friends - marbles, spinning tops, train sets, racing cars, remote control fast cars... everything else which some people termed as 'boys' stuff'. My dad was a fast car driver and he adored cars. Though we weren't wealthy, my dad had this habit of changing cars every 6-9 months and he just loved stylish sport cars. I supposed his passion for cars had influenced me in a mild way as I did enjoy fast cars too.



This explains why I tend to give nice cars, fast cars and racing cars a second look. Unfortunately, contrary to my dad, I have a hubby who doesn't adore cars. And he's at an extreme of not appreciating nice cars at all. So I can only dreamed about having one of those cool looking cars of my desire one day. But before that day arrives, downloading one of these high quality supercar wallpapers and screensavers is a good start. If you are a car lover, check out these high resolution wallpapers of car illustrations including Bugatti Veyron, McLaren, Ferrari, Saleen, Pagani, Porsche... and alot of other sleek, fast and supercars from other big brands.



These wallpapers are found at VCars, a site that sells new and used cars in the UK. Not only is it a great site to search for cars but car lovers can read up motoring news updated on a daily basis. What I like about the site is that there are nice photos to complement the information which gives the site a friendlier and attractive appeal. A nicely designed home page tends to say alot about the company and its products and services and VCars' home page has a stylish and professional header. Don't just take my word for it, head down to the site and check it out!

No comments: