| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

16 July, 2007

your thoughts on weight loss

The common reply when I told friends that I was on detox last week was, "You so slim, why did you need a detox?" or another friend commented, "Detox ah, can lose weight or not?"

So I figure out that many people associated detox with weight loss and not the primary reason of health maintenance. I suppose the media and slimming marketing had distorted this picture and it is necessary for people to know that the primary purpose of detox should be geared towards health and not losing weight. When it comes to weight loss, you hear from hoodia supplements to slimming tea, to high tech slimming equipment to all sorts of plastic surgery. When really, why would people just consider first changing their lifestyle habits but the short cut to losing those extra pounds.

What are your thoughts on weight loss?

No comments: