| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

16 July, 2007

all things taps!





One of the things I like to do is to visit the bathrooms of luxury hotels and actually Singapore new shopping malls have some nice restrooms which are installed with modern and stylish sinks and taps. Even when it comes to my own house, I would love to change certain bathroom fixtures if I could. But perhaps I'll save my ideas for our new home in years to come. I'm a fan of minimalist or designer designs such as the Hudson Reed Cera ones or this cool Aqua 1
Glass waterfall tap / bathroom mixer - wow, I think I'm in love with the style of this glass tap!



The Hydra's Designer waterfall mono basin mixer tap is unique too which adds a touch of style and class to a simple no-cluttered bathroom. Those who favor luxury at its best, Gold Taps may be something to look at. If you are shopping for quality and nice taps, check out the wide selection at Taps4less.com. Not only are there heaps of tap designs to pick from, there is a wide range of bathroom furniture, shower equipment, toilet doors, bathtubs, whatever you need to design your dream bathroom. Starting your shopping online now!

No comments: