| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

16 July, 2007

sunday summary

I don't like to talk business on Sundays so it is likely that I will be carrying business cards with me when I'm out. These days, I like to a little more with Clayton on Sundays, even if it's just tossing the ball to and fro, lounging on our couch together or attending to his snacking needs.

This boy is beginning to know what chocolates taste like - thanks to the school, and he will ask for chocolate this, chocolate that. I don't want him to take after me in this respect, being a chocoholic won't do him much good - I know it, cos I am a chocoholic!!

Actually, I have heaps to do this weekend but I decide to give my body a little break. So, I'm taking it easy for 4 Sponsored Reviews to complete, some others from other blog advertising networks. So glad to keep busy with these ones since I've had many quiet days at PPP. Just hope that things are picking up a little more with summer holidays moving closer to the end...

No comments: