| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

15 July, 2007

snacking on goji

The other day, I bought a pack of goji berries after reading so much about it. All these years, I have seen them in my mom's herbal soup, my favourite dessert and some authentic chinese dishes but I never thought they would carry with them huge benefits and goodness.

So being a health freak, I would try anything that is natural and beneficial. I started snacking on the Goji Berries and Clayton was greedy to want some. Surprisingly, he liked it and we both started snacking together. That was my first time eating goji berries as a snack. In fact, I should try Goji Juice one of these days, since it claims to strengthen the immune system and boost energy levels. Anything to do with immune strengthening, count me in... this is current health goal.

When buying goji products, do try to buy organic or natural ones, ensuring that they are free from chemicals, preservatives or additives. And if possible, check the source of the products and buy from a reliable health store.

2 comments:

bokjae said...

Hey doris I prefer kuih kochi leh! hey! I give you an Award! go to

http://jangbokjae.blogspot.com/2007/07/another-award-wow.html

Hope you like it! cheers!

Anonymous said...

Doris, I am going to have to say. Go with the juice.

A was totally skeptical about it myself but low and behold I have since experience positive effects.

I use to have trouble sleeping. Not anymore. I sleep like the dead now and feel great in the morning.

It may not seem like much, but for me it is a world of difference and a welcome change.