| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

15 July, 2007

I am a Rockin' Girl Blogger again!



This cool award is being passed around in the blogosphere and well, it's so cool cos it's only meant for us 'girls' or 'ladies' :) I was tagged twice on this - truly glad I am regarded as a 'Rockin Girl Blogger' - hehe. I like to thank GirlieGeek for awarding me with this... you made my day!

So, in love and the true spirit of sisterhood, I would like to pass this on to these few others who are rocking the blogosphere and the lives of those around them:

ShoppingMum
Tracy Tan
Jenny
Tricia
Angela Stevens
Clonic

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your comment and nomination for me TOTALLY cheered me up! THANK YOU so much! :)

Anonymous said...

What an honour! Thank You, Doris dear...