| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

04 July, 2007

thank you, Adam!



This is a delayed post that I have been wanting to make to thank my blogging buddy, Adam, for awarding me with the Nitro T-shirt following from a contest at his Auto blog. Somehow, the sponsor had forgotten to send me the T-shirt even after some emails from Adam.

I told Adam not to worry about it but being a man of his word, he insisted in sending me one from his own collection. In the midst of getting his gift to me, the sponsor finally replied so I ended up with 2 T-shirts! Thanks, Adam - you are cool!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post. Hope you like the T-shirts.

My wife wants one of those 'Auto Enthusiast' T-shirts too.

bokjae said...

Waah Alex looks powerful! Hehe!

WAHM said...

Yes. it fits my hubby like a glove!