| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

16 July, 2007

a trip to brisbane, australia



It just occured to me that alot of travelers, even experienced ones, do not know what they are missing out. I have been booking online for the past 8 years in all my vacations and I am enjoying every bit of this sheer convenience and online hotel shopping experience. But til today, I still have friends who think that online hotel booking is not reliable and trustworthy.

One of the hotel booking sites I have personally used is Asia Hotels which offers competitive rates in all parts of Asia plus Australia and other parts of the world. Not only do you find attractive deals of a wide selection of hotels in the Asian cities, the website provides detailed information of the city, with overview and traveler's stories and reviews of the destination.



Next year, I will be searching for hotels in Brisbane as we are planning to Queensland to check out the possibility of settling down in Brisbane in a few years' time. Since our cousins are all based in the Eastern state, this gives us a reason to consider Brisbane over Western Australia. Taking a quick peek at the hotels in Brisbane, they can be sorted by price, name or star ratings and each hotel presents a photo with detailed information of its location, description, customers' reviews and rates. To check availability, simply enter your travel dates and the results can be viewed instantly, though some hotels may need a further confirmation for special travel dates. I have handpicked a few for our future bookings: Quay West Suites, Saville SouthBank, Stamford Plaza or the Oaks Lexicon Apartments. Or maybe I'll plan a short getaway at Peppers Hidden Vale in South East Queensland.




I'm amazed and equally impressed that you can find an accommodation in almost any part of Australia at the website. If you don't know where to begin, the hotels Australia page provides full listings of the hotels in every part of the country from a ski resort in Mount Gambier to a luxurious apartment in Whitsundays. At Asiahotels.com, you are so spoilt for choices that you will be spending most of your time deciding on where to lay your head. Besides, one of the perks of booking with Asiahotels is that you get to earn members dollars which provides you more savings in your next hotel booking. I enjoy accumulating these member dollars and use them to offset my future stays in my desired hotel.



So, if you haven't tried online hotel booking for your vacation, you should give it a try. In no time, you will discover the flexibility and sheer convenience that you won't want to call your travel agent or make those expensive phone calls again... with online booking, travel is made easy :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you. Using online resources for booking hotels allows you to look and compare many hotels at once and at anytime of day that fits your schedule. I've only used a travel agent twice in the last 10 years and even then it was only because I had a complicated itenairy.