| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

01 August, 2007

a fruitful trip in Singapore - business & leisure

It's the last day of the month and I just returned from Singapore. This had been one of the most fruitful trips for me - business and leisure. Business: I attended a fabulous workshop with top image consultant, Jill Lowe; met with my internet marketing buddy, Stuart and my lovely friend, Jacklyn. For leisure: I had a splurge at Tiffany and Marc by Marc Jacobs, and a local designer shop, Womb. (Don't tell me hubby - lol)

It was nice catching up with my old friends, yarris and mike too, who babysitted Clayton, along with their wonderful daughters. I only wish I can catch up with few others.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Singapore has been my favorite place so far for tourism. I hope you visited Mustafa market.