| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

29 July, 2007

thoughts on blog advertising

A few of my internet marketing friends have been asking to interview me on the topic of blog advertising but I have turned them down. The reason why I refuse is because I don't even know how long this trend will last so not sure if it's even good to promote heavily about it. Perhaps the recent slowdown at PPP has also affected my decision. This month, I didn't even reached my desired target and for whatever reasons, a lot of the opps last week have been targeting US bloggers. Why is that so, I wonder? Have this advertiser who is releasing these opps think that only US bloggers can write quality content?

Tell me about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yup, doris.
i agree. i don'tknow why they think US bloggers will help the as an advertiser. it's all about seo right? if US bloggers don't have a "seo power" in their blog, it's a wasted. don't you think so?

bokjae said...

Same sad story for me too! Keep doing those home tutors thingy for 5 bucks! beggars can't be choosers i guess! :)