| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

25 August, 2007

getting organized



Are you an organized or neat person? I used to be but these days, I'm so swarmed with work that all my stuff are left lying around and it's getting too messy. When I was sewing crystals and beads on my wedding train and gown, I bought of lots of Swarovki crystals. After the wedding, they were left in packets and envelopes and I have forgotten to organize them properly in containers. Maybe, I should get one of these colourful storage bins then people used in garages. It is perfect for me to sort out all the coloured beads and crystals in different sizes. I can even keep my rolls of satin ribbons in the storage bin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I strive to be tidy and organized but it just seems to go against my nature. I think I'd need to install those units floor to ceiling if I were to have any hope of keeping my house in order.