| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

25 August, 2007

marc jacobs or armani?



Just got back from lunch and a little walkaround. DH was annoyed with the bad service from a staff at Deli-cious so there was my caesar salad. We headed to Sushi Groove, a new Japanese fusion restaurant at One-U - food was ok and I only wished they turned the lights brighter. That dim lighting was not suitable for mall diners at all :)



I almost bought a pair of new shades and while deciding between the Marc Jacobs and Emporio Armani, Clayton got cranky and DH's face was black. So that was it - no shades for me. I found these two pairs on the web... the prices listed was more expensive than the ones from the store in the mall, after discount, of course. Now, I can tell DH it's cheaper here... he was trying to convince me to buy it during our US trip - I can't wait!

No comments: