| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

26 August, 2007

Hawaii cruise updates - Looking for Discount Cruises



After much consideration, I'm settling for the Oceanview Balcony cabin for our upcoming Hawaii cruise. The penthouse suite will cost twice as much so I thought that could be saved for a better accommodation in Waikiki. Just to give you an idea - the Oceanview Balcony one cost around $1099 per person and the cheapest suite will cost $1,699.

Also, one member of the cruise reviews forum had offered a great advice. He had reminded me that we would be exploring the islands in the day and be back in the room in the night. Thus, I don't need such a big space plus the three TVs in the suite. When I told DH that, he was so happy that this Hawaii cruise will cost much lesser now.

Since we are departing from Honolulu, the only Hawaii cruise for us would via the Pride of America, operated by the Norwegian Cruise Lines. I'm still looking for the a Discount Cruise to book with...

No comments: