| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

26 August, 2007

Hide Your IP Address for personal security


How many hours do you spend online everyday? If you are like me, sending lots of emails, visiting websites, blogging, uploading and sending images everyday, then it's about time to consider your privacy and security in the worldwide web! In the online world, our 'identity' is represented by our IP addresess which can led to a revelation of our identity, which includes personal details. After checking out http://www.hide-my-ip-address.com/, I discovered that my identity can be hidden by bothersome spammers and hackers.

One of the ways to avoid these risks and security problems is to install 'hide IP address', a software that hides your identity so that you can go online without being known. In other words, you can surf in privacy without any fear or worry that your profile will be tracked.

No comments: