| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

26 August, 2007

Get those sexy legs with Leg Magic!



All in the name of fitness and vanity... last Friday, we bought the Leg Magic Machine. What is that? You wonder. Well, this is a machine that helps to work towards those sexy legs in a month! All you need is a minute, a few times a day on the Leg Magic and the lateral gliding motion helps to work the muscles on those inner and outer thighs as well as those hard to tone buttocks and abs!

At first, I found it hard to believe so I got on the Leg Magic and tried it out. In just 30 secs, I could feel that my inner thighs were tired. I was feeling a little embarrassed but knew this was one cool machine to tone up those muscles before I head to Hawaii in December!

For the past 2 days, I could only manage 2 minutes (with intervals) and I could feel the aches this morning - ouch! Unlike the stepper or a stationary bicycle which you can use for 20-30 minutes, it is not possible to do the Leg Magic for 20 minutes. You could not do the Leg Magic for 2 minutes. But what I like about it is you can do the Leg Magic with the TV, place it in the kitchen while waiting for your soup to boil or put it in the home office when you need that time out from the computer. Priced at $130, Leg Magic is portable and can be set up in seconds and be folded away for easy storage. If you are keen, Click on the Image below to learn more.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see that you enjoyed using the Leg Magic. If you do not mind, please stop by my site and leave a review.

Anonymous said...

Hi Grace,

I just chanced upon your blog because I wanted reviews on the leg magic machine. Im contemplating between the recumbent exercise bike and this. Does the leg magic provide a good cardio work out or is it strictly for toning? Thanks for reading this and I appreciate any advise/reviews you can give!

Best,
Shahirah